Johannesburg, it’s your turn for Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg 2018!
Beauty Swop or Sale is coming through to the City of Gold for the best beauty expo to ever (yes, we mean EVER) hit the streets
Meet friends you have made in the BSS group, check yourself into exclusive VIP master classes, speak to experts about questions you have been dying to ask and most importantly, be the first to see, test and play with the new innovations that local brands have to offer
-Platinum : R180 includes masterclass and goody bag
-Gold : R120 includes goody bag
-Silver : R60 includes a free gift (PRE – BOUGHT ONLY)
And if you thought that was already too much sauce for one day, it might shock you to know that we’ve got tremendously awesome competitions for you to partake in and (literally) tonnes of spot prizes for you to win as well as an amazing Make up Artist competition, all you have to do is be glamorous, be fabulously vibey and pull through to #BSSExpoJHB18
WHAT IS BEAUTY SWOP- BEAUTY EXPO JHB 2018?
If you love all things make-up and beauty, then you certainly don’t want to miss out on our official Beauty Swop or Sale – Beauty Expo JHB 2018 . This event is a haven for make-up lovers and enthusiasts to unite and indulge in their guilty pleasures without judgement. Been looking to get your hands on a few international brands? Then you’re in luck as this is the perfect place to find authentic coveted international make-up that is not readily available in SA, as well as our very own local brands, beauty services as well as new treatments to be discovered!This is our fourth expo after our inaugural one in Cape Town, they reached 400 attendees, Johannesburg can you beat that?
WHEN AND WHERE
The Johannesburg Beauty Expo will be held at the G1 Hub and Design Centre,Forest road, 18 Sunset Avenue,Pineslopes, Fourways
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
To , learn, and share beauty tips, tricks, and techniques,have different interactive brand experiences, find authentic international products at a great price, to discover the best of our local beauty brands and where you can check out the latest products in this awesome world of beauty.
Meet the faces behind your favourite brands, influencers and connect with other like-minded beauty addicts and get inspired to be the best you.
Live Make- up artist competitions and awesome spot prizes… Need we say more?
Kurlz and Kutz SA(Gold sponsor), OFRA Cosmetics(Silver sponsor),Smudge Hair and Make-up academy, Kactus and Kream, EllaGance cosmetics, Butterkup Beauty, Lamarie, Kikkaboo, Intrinsicurly Me, Mii Cosmetics, Kiss and Make-up, Promise Locks, Nail Art Boss, Glamore Cosmetics, KIKI Beauty and Glow Theory, Luxe Loft
Classes will be on a first come first serve basis with 25 per class
BEGINNERS – 10:30 – 11:30
- Skin Prep -the importance of skin preparation ,how to keep your skin in good shape and face priming
- Foundation- how to get the perfect coverage foundation, while having it perfectly blended
- Brow – how to fill in your brow while keeping it natural
- Eyeshadow – a simple everyday natural eye look
- Mascara application – curl your lashes and apply mascara
- Blush – correct way to apply blush and where to apply it
- Lipstick – natural / nude lipstick
INTERMEDIATE – 12:00 – 13:00
- Skin Prep – the importance of skin preparation, how to keep your skin in good shape and face priming
- Foundation – how to get the perfect coverage foundation and while having it perfectly blended
- Concealing – how to conceal your eye bags and marks
- Colour correcting – how to colour correct, which colour to use for what and how colour correcting will help you get that flawless look
- Contouring – the tricks and tips behind the perfect easy contouring
- Highlighting – where should you highlight and how to blend in your highlight
- Brows – how to get that perfect brow and how to conceal brow
- Eyeshadow – Day Glam look how to blend and get that perfect eye look
- Winged liner – tricks behind the perfect wing
- Eye lash application – how to apply false lashes
- Lips – lip lining and which lipstick you should use to suit the eye look
ADVANCED – 13:30 -14:30
Skin Prep – the importance of skin preparation, how to keep your skin in good shape, face priming and how to get your face to glow
Foundation – how to get the perfect coverage foundation and while having it perfectly blended
Concealing – how to conceal everything so you can be flawless
Colour correcting – how to colour correct which colour to use for what and how colour correcting will help you get that flawless look
Contouring – the tricks and tips behind the perfect easy contouring and the Perfect way to contour
Highlighting – where should you highlight and how to blend in your highlight
Brows – how to get that perfect brow and how to conceal brow
Eyeshadow – Day Glam and evening Makeup How to change up that day look be ready to take on the night
Winged liner – tricks behind the perfect wing
Eye lash application – how to apply false lashes
Lips – lip lining, which lipstick you should use to suit the eye look and how to make your lips look fuller
Hope I have covered everything, if you have any questions please pop us your questions in the comments below.
There are still tickets available, click here to purchase
Peace and love