WHAT IS BEAUTY SWOP- BEAUTY EXPO JHB?
If you love all things make-up and beauty, then you certainly don’t want to miss out on our official Beauty Swop or Sale – Beauty Expo JHB . This event is a haven for make-up lovers and enthusiasts to unite and indulge in their guilty pleasures without judgement. Been looking to get your hands on a few international brands? Then you’re in luck as this is the perfect place to find authentic coveted international make-up that is not readily available in SA, as well as our very own local brands, beauty services as well as new treatments to be discovered!This is our second expo after our inaugural one in Cape Town, they reached 400 attendees, Johannesburg can you beat that?
WHEN AND WHERE
The Johannesburg Beauty Expo will be held at the Cedarwoods of Sandton Hotel on 2 December 2017 from 10am – 3pm
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
To , learn, and share beauty tips, tricks, and techniques in over 24 different interactive brand experiences, find authentic international products at a great price, to discover the best of our local beauty brands and where you can check out the latest products in this awesome world of beauty.
Meet the faces behind your favourite brands, influencers and connect with other like-minded beauty addicts and get inspired to be the best you.
Live demonstraions and awesome spot prizes… Need we say more?
Urban Addiction,T’s Cosmetics, Milo and Mo, Homespun,City Girl Beauty,Wow Cosmetics,Blossom Blend,Kapeh – NAFS Imports,Infinity skincare,BNE Cosmetics,KIKI Beauty,Kiss and Makeup, Glow Theory, Smink Emporium, Mud SA,Freedom Cosmetics South Africa, Glamorous Nails SA, Golden Rose,Bare Beauty, OFRA Cosmetics,Lamarie, TT Masks SA, Beauty Sensationz
Classes will be on a first come first serve basis with 25 per class
BEGINNERS – 10:30 – 11:30
- Skin Prep -the importance of skin preparation ,how to keep your skin in good shape and face priming
- Foundation- how to get the perfect coverage foundation, while having it perfectly blended
- Brow – how to fill in your brow while keeping it natural
- Eyeshadow – a simple everyday natural eye look
- Mascara application – curl your lashes and apply mascara
- Blush – correct way to apply blush and where to apply it
- Lipstick – natural / nude lipstick
INTERMEDIATE – 12:00 – 13:00
- Skin Prep – the importance of skin preparation, how to keep your skin in good shape and face priming
- Foundation – how to get the perfect coverage foundation and while having it perfectly blended
- Concealing – how to conceal your eye bags and marks
- Colour correcting – how to colour correct, which colour to use for what and how colour correcting will help you get that flawless look
- Contouring – the tricks and tips behind the perfect easy contouring
- Highlighting – where should you highlight and how to blend in your highlight
- Brows – how to get that perfect brow and how to conceal brow
- Eyeshadow – Day Glam look how to blend and get that perfect eye look
- Winged liner – tricks behind the perfect wing
- Eye lash application – how to apply false lashes
- Lips – lip lining and which lipstick you should use to suit the eye look
ADVANCED – 13:30 -14:30
Skin Prep – the importance of skin preparation, how to keep your skin in good shape, face priming and how to get your face to glow
Foundation – how to get the perfect coverage foundation and while having it perfectly blended
Concealing – how to conceal everything so you can be flawless
Colour correcting – how to colour correct which colour to use for what and how colour correcting will help you get that flawless look
Contouring – the tricks and tips behind the perfect easy contouring and the Perfect way to contour
Highlighting – where should you highlight and how to blend in your highlight
Brows – how to get that perfect brow and how to conceal brow
Eyeshadow – Day Glam and evening Makeup How to change up that day look be ready to take on the night
Winged liner – tricks behind the perfect wing
Eye lash application – how to apply false lashes
Lips – lip lining, which lipstick you should use to suit the eye look and how to make your lips look fuller
Hope I have covered everything, if you have any questions please pop us your questions in the comments below.
There are still gold(R150) tickets available that will get you a goody bag over the value of R700 click here to purchase
Peace and love